When will it hurt less

When will this pain get less? When will I stop crying from morning till night? When will I be able to look back and be grateful for what we had? I wish we could have talked about how it was to loose Manju...and your brother... and your parents. I was with you when Mom left us but i didnt understand that pain that time ...i was still innocent in tbe ways of loss.Loss of a deeply loved person. I want to talk to you to understand how to move ahead in life. I am missing your insights and your deep knowledge about life. Your guidance and your love. Its going to be a year soon but it feels like yesterday that I touched your curls at the back of your neck in the ambulance on the way to your cremation. I loved everything about you. And you took our old life with you in the flames of your pyre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond pronouns

Storm inside my heart

You were my reason to be